Hi Anne,
That's the standard message you get when you go through the process to download from the web pages. it's sent by a computer, not a person.

The password is quite distinct from your Deluxe Customer Code.

It sounds like you need to download the full installation program - not update from the web. Then see if you can uninstall the current program and then reinstall with the installation program you've downloaded.

Just a reminder that the Standard and Deluxe download are identical. The difference is the Customer Code unlocks the Deluxe features.

Note also that there may have been some small problem with v107 as v108 is currently online.

Cathy