<snip>
So what it put into the description field was "LEAD Technologies, Inc.VI.01"
So my question is -- Is that information something I should keep for some
reason?  And do you know where it came from??
</snip>

Hi Pat,
The "LEAD Technologies, Inc.VI.01" information is actually referring to the
scanner/photo program you used to get the photo into the computer. Nothing
to worry about and feel free to remove it from your file :-)

Connie Spindel

Connie's Family History Pages
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~familyhistorypages/

Maternal Surnames (in US) >> Andersen, Anthony, Batson, Carson, Cullum,
Davis, Dickerson, Gibson, Harold, Hampson, Huston, Kennett, Larsen, Logan,
Mann, Powers, Robison, Seaman, Shaw, Skinner and Sumners