Thanks for all the suggestions! I must have done something right - I did re-log-in under Options, as Geof suggested. I am now being able to search the IGI via Legacy. I do find that oftimes when the Legacy seach does not find a person, if I will search on www.familysearch.org I find that person. Are there settings I am not doing correctly?

Mary Hill