Hi Susan,

Legacy defaults to blank for Natural relationship. I wouldn't want it any other way but can always live with options that can be turned off.

However, you can still source the Child-Parent relationship on the Assigned Sources screen and these sources will show in Reports if you've chosen to include "child-parent relationship" If the relationship isn't specified they are shown (relationship to father*) where * is the source number.

Cheers,
Cathy