What format of report do you want. Go to Search.
(should be everyone). Go to Name List. On the bottom
left, pick print. Choose the fields you want to see.
To change the order, go back to the list. Choose #,
Given or Surname. Try changing the options until you
find YOUR favorite PREVIEW. Print away. Or were you
looking for a report that attaches everyone to each
other.

--- Carolyn Gruning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Hi there. I am considering buying Legacy and
> wanted to know if it is
>   possible to print all of the relatives. I am also
> considering Family
>   Historian and they definitely do it. Here is a
> screen shot of how theirs
>   looks (it's a demo version).
>   Thanks!

>  Get on board. You're invited to try the new Yahoo!
Mail.