That's an out of memory or system resources error.
Evert

2006/9/29, Noddie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hello again
I am a nuisance.  I am still having errors even though I shutdown all the
programs which I am not using whilst
I am running Legacy.
It is 2147024882 (80070003) this is how it is presented to me.
I am at a loss what this is as it it not mentioned in the online help files.
Ta
Gwen

To unsubscribe please visit:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp