To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 11:31 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Update Installation

I tried to make this point several months ago. I have dial-up access
only and LEGACY is so large anymore that I don't even attempt to
update it anymore. I'm several releases behind being current.

There are those of us out here that 1) either can't AFFORD hi-speed
internet access if it is available or 2) live in an area where hi-
speed isn't even an option.

gc

-- "Marie Peer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ruth,

I have the slloowest dial up on earth.

I've had no problem downloading the file and then installing from the
downloaded file; although I could time that whole event with a calendar
rather than a clock, but it worked.

How wonderful you can get High Speed!

Marie