The point, Ron, is that when copying from the Event Clipboard you don't
NEED to click the bar icon-- and clicking it can goof things up if you
have a different source on it.

BUT when you paste from the Event (with source) clipboard and have told it
to prompt for the detail, it DOES NOT PROMPT, and IMHO it SHOULD prompt.

Pat