This may not be the problem, but do you the spouse's parents details in your data.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 4:36 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Descendant Book

I am having a problem with the descendant book report - all of a sudden
it's not adding the spouse's parents details. This is really annoying! I
have searched and searched to see what I could have ticked or unticked
to turn this off but no luck.

Looking back through my reports, it appears to have been fine up until
about a month ago, and then suddenly every report omits this information.

Can anyone help?


Greenvale wrote:

>When producing a "descendant book" I would like any blank spaces in the
>location field to be deleted, i.e., Charleroi, Washington, Pennsylvania vice
>Charleroi, Washington, ________, Pennsylvania.  I have tried checking the
>"remove one or more leading commas from locations" and "remove two or more
>leading commas from locations".  Unfortunately, this only works on some of
>locations so I get a mix of both "no blank spaces" and "blank spaces."  Am I
>doing something wrong or is this is a known problem in the software?  Any
>guidance would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Bill
>
>
>Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
>
>To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
>
>For online technical support, please visit http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
>
>To unsubscribe please visit: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp
>
>
>
>
>
> 
>


--
Cheers,

Karen.

Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ # 22350352
Visit my webpage on my Tasmanian families : http://www.powerup.com.au/~khughes
Coming to you from beautiful Brisbane, Queensland, Australia!






Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

For online technical support, please visit http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp

To unsubscribe please visit: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp


Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

For online technical support, please visit http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp

To unsubscribe please visit: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp

Reply via email to