Carol, on Friday, October 13, 2006 10:28 AM wrote:

.....Do you mean Source Detail Text?. that's where I put it BUT because I've done very little printing out recently I  haven't looked carefully at the Add this detail etc boxes.
I can't see a similar box on the Master Source entry screen to specify whether or not to print.

Is using the source clipboard going to be covered next Wednesday?.....

Yes Carol, I do mean Source Detail Text. I put reference nos. etc in Source Detail Information and the actual text of the source in the Source Detail Text. The Source Detail Information and the Source Detail Text windows give you the choice of printing the detail/text or not in reports. The Master Source entry screen also has a box to exclude the Master Source from reports (see bottom of screen).

At the Meeting of Melbourne LUG next Wednesday, I am going to cover the Source Clipboard (to the best of my ability, hopefully ,with the help from others who use it). We will also cover the Source Citation Report and its usefulness.
Judy

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/

For online technical support, please visit http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp