How about simply printing it, then scan into a *.jpg file, then attach to Legacy as a "picture" file. Have done this many times.

Monty

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Haughton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2006 8:31 AM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] import RTF

Dennis
An rtf file means a "Rich Text File", a generic type of
advanced word processor format.
I assume you have been sent this by someone and it
contains a report from a family tree program (I hope
for your sake).
No, you can't import such a file into Legacy.
BUT, if it IS the result of a report from a family tree
program, you can ask that person to EXPORT their
family tree data from that program in a file format
called GEDCOM, or a ged file. Such a file can be
imported into Legacy. The person should be able to
find the export facility in their program under the
File menu.
Peter