Jenny,

I've read what you say, but I'm still confused in 3 ways.

Firstly, on the ones that I've looked at there is nothing entered in the +
(address) areas,

Secondly, I've not been aware of that facility and have never inserted
anything there.
Thirdly, why /when would anyone also  insert details of an address when
there's a location shown?

Confused and sleepy of Perth signing off.

Peter Holmes
Western Australia
[HOLMES (Witham on the Hill, Pinchbeck, Donington & then Leicestershire),
DAVISON (Donington), CRAGG (Leicestershire & Nottinghamshire), RYLOTT &
WITHERINGTON (Gosberton, Gosberton Clough)] [Villages are in Lincolnshire.]