Teri,

Your email that came through to me was 12 KB (not too bad!) although plain
text would be smaller.

Worse still is the ability to add attachments to the LUG!  Since April we
have had two emails that were 543 Kb & 539 Kb, not nice if you are paying
for dialup!!!

If anyone is unsure how to change to Plain Text email output, in MS  Outlook
select TOOLS / OPTIONS / MAIL FORMAT TAB / Select Plain Text. Other programs
will have a similar way of defining output. And please no more attachments.

Norman in Sunny Spain