To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Please Stop Sending HTML messages to the List

When replying, the default setting in Outlook Express is to use the format of the original message and it is easy to forget to set the format back to plain text. Having said that receiving html messages doesn't bother me at all.
Chris

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul C. Abell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>