From: "Michele Lewis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [LegacyUG] a question
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 16:01:24 -0400

I am anew Legacy user (I have used FTM since it forst came out). I am debating on whether to get the printed manual or the CDs or both. Is one or the other sufficient or does the book and CDs cover different ground?

I am a long time genealogist so I don't need any help with research but I want to get the most out of this new program.

michele

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/

For online technical support, please visit http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp

Stay in touch with old friends and meet new ones with Windows Live Spaces http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us