Cathy

Thanks for the explanation, but I had never merged this person (I almost
never do merges), and each of his parents had only been married once.
There are no ghost parents for him. Each time this happened, Legacy was
showing that he had no parents when he was the main person on the Family
View screen, but when he was on the Family View screen as a child, he
showed up as their child. When I clicked on his name as a child, his
parents disappeared in the Family View. I do know abt cycling thru
marriages by clicking to the left/right of the person and cycling thru
the children.

Mary Moyer