Thank you.

I would make a suggestion that the capability to export "just about any report" into a word processor would be a good thing for Legacy to have. That way any report can be spruced up as needed.

Jeff
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sherry/Support" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2006 12:58 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] exportinf todo list

Jeff,

The To-Do List Report can be saved as "Comma deliminated". The csv file can
be opened in a spreadsheet or database program and you can sort, edit, and
print the report.

You can open it in Word also, but it doesn't format as well as opening it in
a spreadsheet.

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.