I am trying to organize the pictures I included in my Legacy file. In doing so I am encountering several problems I could use help with:

1) I have customized Legacy by setting a default path for pictures. Yet, despite that, when I try to add a picture, the folder that Legacy opens for me to choose from is not the one I set in the customize screen. Could be a Legacy bug.

2) By looking at View\master lists\Picture Locations I get a list that shows 5 locations on my hard drive. I would like to put all the images in the one default location, but to move them there I need to know which pictures are in these different locations so I can move them and there seems to be no way for Legacy to identify them for me. That is, there is no "Show List" button to click on.

Is there another way to identify which images are in which locations? If I knew which Access table actually has that information, I could do it that way too. Anyone know?

Thanks.

Jeff