I notice you say "Abt
----- Original Message ----- From: "ronald ferguson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 04, 2006 5:42 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Organizing Master Sources (for Gail and Ron)

I really should be in bed!!
it should be 509.html at the end

ie http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/genealogy/509.html

and this does work (at leat for me)

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
*New Blogs: UK Civil Registration Timeline*
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/Grimshaw/

From: "Jane Fabiano-Turner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 16:43:32 -0500

I can't access this site either.  Would love to read more?  Jane

From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (please note my new email)
Visit my websites:  www.wmwebmasters.com
Visit my scrapbook blog at: http://janesscrapbook.blogspot.com/

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
*New Blogs: UK Civil Registration Timeline*
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/Grimshaw/

>From: "ronald ferguson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
>Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Organizing Master Sources (for Gail and Ron)
>Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 21:12:18 +0000
>
>Kirsten,
>
>I have a problem in answering your question, this is probably because my
>intention in reports is not to write literature. which may mean that I >do
>not see "awkward results". The other factor is that my main output is
>towards my website and I go by what it looks like in that.
>
>So, my priorities for sources are, accuracy, clarity and presentation in
>that order. It also follows that I do not recognise supposed
>"Standards"which, in my view, tend to obfuscate rather than clarify.
>
>Therefore, in answer, the best I think I can do is to suggest you take a
>look at a page on my website at URL
>http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/509.html. I have picked this one
because
>it has one of the highest number of sources and is most likely to be
>affected by repetitions and duplications. You may also find it helpful >to
>have a bit of a look around to see how, in general, events and sources
link

http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/