From: "Keith Bage" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] New Genealogy Software (Legacy Family Tree) for Danish Researchers
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 19:46:56 -0000

I'm a little confused by this release. I was under the impression that the
Danish already had access to Legacy (translated) but maybe I was wrong.
However I know that work is underway for a UK version of Legacy. How will
these versions differ to the current Legacy and how will it be
marketed/priced.

I guess what I'm getting at is: