From: " La Nell Shores" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] We need an update to fix old problems!
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 16:20:29 -0600

I know it is important expand your market, but we long time users are
waiting patiently (well, somewhat patiently) for an update to fix the
problems of the last update!

I need to prepare some Books using the printing center for Christmas, but
the Table of Contents is messed up.  And, I know from the list the
relationship display problems are bothering some people.  Can we hope to
have an update soon? Even a partial update to fix the major problems would
greatly appreciated.

La Nell

Download the new Windows Live Toolbar, including Desktop search! http://toolbar.live.com/?mkt=en-gb