From: Michele Lewis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2006 8:56:52 AM
Subject: [LegacyUG] This may be a dumb question

This may be a dumb question but...

I am FINALLY getting a laptop!  I am excited about being able to do research in
the field with my entire file available.

Here is my question...  Is there an easier way to keep my laptop Legacy file
and my desktop Legacy file current to each other than burning a CD each time
and loading it on the other machine?

michele