I have it up and running. To get it work properly I
had to disable some of the extreme protections. I
work as a contractor, and some of the training sites
don't work right . so I just go to my Mac for that.
And I fully realize that not everyone can do that.
You just have to evaluate what you need with what the
known IE7 problems are.

I agree with turning off auto updates . I don't want
MS to even download, never mind install, their
updates without my permission. Keep abreast with MS
is doing, and what the gurus are saying about the
updates, and then only update by going to your
system's Windows Update option and then go through
custom to select what you want.

Laura Grant Velez

  _____