From: "Dora Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] How can I make relative paths in the home page button when creating a web site?
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 15:06:53 -0600

Yup, I will either create my home page by hand, or create it in another program. I'm creating sections on each of the sections of my family tree.

I wanted to know how to write the path in the home button field so it would go up a level instead of having an absolute link to a particular page the location of which will vary depending on where I put the site.

But I think I figured out the answer to my question. What I originally tried appears to work.

Yours,
Dora Smith
Austin, TX
[EMAIL PROTECTED]