I agree with all who made inputs about Legacy needing charting capabilities
as, Reunion, and Family Tree Maker (that I use for charts) , and GenBox.
Charting Companion and Tree Draw are not the answer. Very inferior when
compared
to the above. This has been discussed many times in the past and looks like it
 is back again. Legacy needs to listen. My opinion anyway.

Arnie in Texas

In a message dated 11/26/2006 2:16:01 A.M. Central Standard Time,