In a message dated 11/27/2006 2:57:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Lloyd, I  am not fully clear as to what you are saying but may I initially
clarify  one or two points. It is not necessary to put your pictures in the
Picture  folder in Legacy (although apart from taking up more memory, if you
don't  delete the originals, there is nothing wrong with doing this.)
Secondly  Legacy only remembers the path as to where the pictures are and
finally  the Picture List only shows those pictures which have been linked to
a  person or event etc.

Thanks Ron for you response. I did as you suggested and they are all in
Legacy. I am wondering why there is a folder named Pictures in the Legacy
folder.
Lloyd