From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 1:27 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Multimedia Files

Hello List,

What is the proper way to put pictures in Legacy? I have a folder in My
Pictures named Obituary Pictures and I copied the file and pasted it in the
Picture folder in Legacy. I have open the file and verified all the pictures
in it, however, when I open Legacy and click on a person to add the picture
to and then click on Tools> Picture Center or whatever, most of the pictures
will show in the list but, two or three will not show in the list. I can
open the folder in Legacy and they are there with the correct file
extension. I will get the message that the file cannot be found and if I
want to search for it. I have tried everything I know to do including
deleting the picture folder and reloading it to uninstalling Legacy and
reinstalling it. Does anyone have  any advice on how to correct the problem?

Lloyd