Map My Family Tree ver. 1.3 offers filters which enable you to choose what appears on your map. You can select any combination of:
  • Individuals
  • Names
  • Gender
  • Ancestors
  • Descendants
  • Date range
  • Type of event
MMFT provides a variety of colorful placemarkers. You can also use your own images as placemarkers. These same placemarkers will also appear on the Google Earth map (not the generic Google placemarkers).

Map My Family Tree 1.3 can be downloaded as a free upgrade.

Pierre Cloutier