Here is the example of where I put location stuff.
Location Name:
United States, Illinois, Bureau County, LaMoille:
Location name Notes:
In 1819,  the area was officially part of Madison and
Bond counties, but no settlers.
The Area of Clarion was in Bond County.
In 1825, Putnam was created from unorganized territory
In 1831, Putnam county was organized, containing La
Moille.
In 1837,Bureau County was created from Putnam. La
Moille was not included.
In 1839, boundaries were adjusted.

You could put as much info as you want in there. If
you wanted it to not always print, you could try
privatizing it, [[ ]], and some reports ask notes? in
the choices.
Hope you find the perfect way for you.
Rich

http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp
> or call 1-800-753-3453. ***
>
> Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at:
>
> To find past messages, please go to our searchable
> archives at:

> For online technical support, please visit
> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
>
> To unsubscribe please visit:
> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***