George,

That's the problem - we're running into this a lot with overly aggressive
anti-spyware programs.  They're removing Windows system files that spyware
programs are using without realizing that other legitimate programs use
those files also.

Please reinstall Legacy and don't allow the program to remove the cia files
the next time, if you have any control over it.  Make sure you have all
other programs shut down and your anti-virus software disabled when you
install Legacy.

Also, please contact Support for that program and let them know that it's
removing files necessary for Legacy to run. If you give them the link to
download Legacy, then they can check it out and fix their program!

I've found that these companies are very cooperative in fixing their
scanner.

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.