From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
George/Kathy
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 10:45 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Help please!!

When I start Legacy and click on a database to open, a
message box pops up with the title of cia Button 30, and it
says Run-time error '429', ActiveX component can't create
object. When I click OK, Legacy closes. Can anyone help
resolve this?

Earlier today my Antivirus/Spyware software reported some
problems and suggested I remove some files and/or some
registry keys that appeared to contain references to spyware
and I think that's now why I'm seeing the above problem.
Hope someone can help me out.

Thanks in advance
George

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call
1-800-753-3453. ***

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***