In a message dated 12/2/2006 1:48:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi Brian,

Any idea of when we might be able to cite individual information such as day;
month; year or city; county; state; rather than just one citation line that
includes all?

Marie

Marie Varrelman Melchiori, CG, CGL
Melchiori Research Services, L.L.C.
CG, Certified Genealogist and CGL, Certified Genealogical Lecturer are
service marks of the Board for Certification of Genealogists, used under
license by
Board-certified associates after periodic competency evaluations.

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***