Marie,

There is an enhancement request registered for sourcing dates and places separately for vital events (b,chr,d,bur) but we are never told when any enhancements will be implemented. That does not seem to include the individual parts of a date or place. Have you submitted such a suggestion on our suggestion page?

To make a suggestion for improving Legacy:
1. Click the Suggest a new feature on the Legacy Home Tab of Version 6.0
2. Visit our Suggestions page here: http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Suggest.asp

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.