To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2006 8:58 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] RE: Adopted child

And there should be a note that this is the beginning of a duplicate line on that second occurrence and referring you back to the place where that line is completely listed. We have to print something to identify the family before we can tell you where to look for their descendants.

Brian

No, should this individual be entered as two people, one entree with birth name and one with adaptive name?

Walt Conner

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***