He did, twice and very quickly (but others have not).

> Maybe meant as a gift!!!    'tis the season...
>
> Can't wait 'til all the replies to this post reach 8 megabytes!
>
> Force a smile, the rest may follow!

This list does make me smile :-) When the unintentional mistake was made and
a large attachment was sent to the list, I thought, this will create some
*interesting posts* from the likes of "indignant from Tunbridge Wells".

If people have slow internet connections then they are asking for trouble if
they have not set their email programme to limit the size of attachments
downloaded or they don't download the headers first.

--
Regards
Michael Clarke

Visit this site and help save our waterways from the DEFRA cuts
http://www.saveourwaterways.org.uk/

Sign the E-petition to Downing Street
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/SaveOurWaterways/

The information contained in this message and any attachment is confidential
and intended only for the recipient.  Any dissemination or copying of this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and then delete it from your computer.

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***