She did apologize, I recieved it. The problem was by
the time she realized her accidental error, it had
already exploded into a major 'disaster'. This is why
the rules say no attachments. There were about 80
e-mails against to her one sorry, You may have missed
it. Or chthey crossed in the web.
Please it is over. Ri

http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp
> or call 1-800-753-3453. ***
>
> Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at:
>
> To find past messages, please go to our searchable
> archives at:

> For online technical support, please visit
> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
>
> To unsubscribe please visit:
> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***