-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Arnold
Sprague
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 3:26 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] New General Release Build - 6 December 2006 - ver
6.0.0.117

Geoff,
I had to close out Legacy and restart it in order to see that the new
version is available. I do not recall having to do that in the past. Before
closing out Legacy, I (1) clicked on the icon with two green
arrows and (2) clicked on Legacy Home, Family, Legacy Home, etc. Arnold

At 03:20 PM 12/6/2006, you wrote:
>New General Release build.   Use the "Download Now" link on the
>Legacy Home tab.
>
>Here are the links if needed:
>Install from the web:
>http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Download/Legacy6/www2/Legacy6Setup.exe
>Single Exe 24 MB:
>http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Download/Legacy6/sng2/Legacy6Setup.exe
<<MAJOR SNIP>>

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***