My previous full Legacy downloads (not web installs) took seconds. This one
took at least 15 minutes.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Phil Warn
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 19:10
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Indicating ancestors by colour

Dear all,

I have just downloaded the latest version.

Even on broadband I was clearly competing with all of you, judging by the
slow crawl of the download!

Could some kind person suggest what I might be doing wrong?

I am trying to do two things and neither seems to be working.

I have set the necessary options (I think!)

1) to show up members of my tree who are ancestors

2) getting the four grandparents' colours to show

Neither option is working with the latest version nor did it with the
previous one (.110)

I have set two options, is there a third which i have managed to overlook?

OR, is this a current "buglet"?

Many thanks

Phil

Phil Warn ô¿ô
Genealogists do it backwards
Family Historians take all steps
"The Warn family in Tetbury from 1722"
<http://homepage.ntlworld.com/philwarn/FamHist1/index.htm>

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call
1-800-753-3453. ***

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***