-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Leon
Chapman
Sent: 08 December 2006 16:39
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Legacy Download of v6.0.0.118 - server problems

I have tried to download the latest version of Legacy, v6.0.0.118, 6 Dec 06
and the download speed is like a dial up line.  There is something wrong
with the server.

I have cable and other sites are downloading at dial up speeds.

Can you please check your Legacy download server??

--
Leon Chapman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call
1-800-753-3453. ***

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***