Okay, Gail, thank you for the clarification.

Kay
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gail Rich Nestor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 3:51 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] December 6 Build Question

Hi Kay, I think this enhancement was in response to one of my prior
requests.  Before the enhancement, the user had to choose for the
whole source title line to italicized or else the whole line would not
be italicized.  There were a few cases that called for part of the
source title to be in italics and part not to be in italics.  For
example, when I wanted to note a "rev. ed." or a specific volume
number, I used the big "I" in the formatting tool box to italicize
just the book title and not the other part.  This formatting was not
coming out in the gedcom file and therefore it was not showing up on
my web site.  It did work in the event notes, but just not in source
titles.

Because I did not want to wait for this fix (I didn't know it would
come so soon), I just went into my files and added the <i> and </i>
formatting codes as needed which then held up in the gedcom transport.

This wasn't a big deal, but it's all part of helping sources to be
formatted in a way to be consistent with current bibliographic and
genealogy sourcing standards.  I still hope there will be more
enhancements to come with sourcing!

Gail Rich Nestor
Smyrna, Georgia
www.roots2buds.net