Cathy,

Isn't the difficulty there though that it is likely to give many distant
relations and not just those related to his specific Tree?

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
*Use Legacy Search - see My Blogs*
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/Grimshaw/

> Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 08:42:32 +0900
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Child Event
>
> To get all the child events, you need to use one of the Descendant
> Reports or Multiple Line of Descent.
> The Ancestor report is limited to direct line ancestors.
>
> Cathy
>
> At 07:44 AM 16/12/2006, you wrote:
>
> >Ron,
> >Not all of them its just one child who had a son who played football
> >for England. Some of my relatives would like it in because they are
> >mad on football.
> >I have just printed a page with the relevant information and added
> >to the book.
> >Terry
> >
> >ronald ferguson wrote:
> >>Terry,
> >>I am assuming that you wish to print the events for all the
> >>children of any particular ancestor.
> >>As you have noted this is not possible in the Ancestor Report.
> >>This, I guess, is because it is a report of the ancestors and not
> >>their children.
> >>I'm afraid that I cannot think of a report which which will do as you ask.
> >>Ron Ferguson

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***