To: <legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2006 8:20 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Attaching Digital material

Jim,

This is a very general question and as such difficult to answer.

Personally, I include or attach all details which I consider are, or which may become, relevant to people in my file. This includes things like censuses, BMD records/certificates, military records, court records, newspaper extracts etc. etc. etc. If you are asking do I have separate data bases in which I store "blue sky research" then yes I do. For example I have a database containing all the Fergusons I have come across most of whom will not in all probability be related to my family

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
*Use Legacy Search - see My Blogs*
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/Grimshaw/