I was so excited to see the option [[wife of john
doe]] mentioned that I went and changed all my unknown
given or surnames to variations of this. The it dawned
on me...I can't ever make a report and opt to show the
"private" information since I have used this double
bracket for really private things such as social
security numbers, rumored crimes and misdemeanors,
etc.
Any thought other than to go back and eliminate the
double brackets on names?
Nick Cirillo
Fairfax VA

--- Tracy Skegg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks William and Ron
> I like to see all the variations of a woman's name
> in AKAs as well,
> but haven't used the name (Mrs John Doe) before,
> although I have seen
> some names in [[]] as was mentioned by many people
> earlier.
>  <SNIPPED>
> > Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at:
>
> To find past messages, please go to our searchable
> archives at:

> For online technical support, please visit
> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
>
> To unsubscribe please visit:
> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***