-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sherry
Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2006 2:04 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Support team

I'm still out of power here east of Redmond, WA.  Yesterday afternoon we
were even without outside phone access for awhile - it just came back on
about a half-hour ago.  We have no cell-phone access from our area - we
have to go into town for that!

Thankfully Brian's able to do the Support emails but my access is spotty
- for those of you who have written to me directly, I thank you for your
patience and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous
correspondence.  Thanks.