I suggest The Master Genealogist for any other sort of record keeping. I used
it for some time for genealogy - I now prefer Legacy for that. But TMG's search
capablilities, and it's individual screen make it pretty ideal for a wide
number of projects, outside the realm of genealogy. The TMG list frequently
discusses such other things, and they are most helpful.

Let me reiterate that Legacy is my software of choice for my own research, but
my experience with TMG left me with a lot of respect for the integrity of the
program, and its adaptability.

Janis Walker Gilmore

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***