  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2006 4:35 PM
  Subject: [LegacyUG] Recent postings

  To be blunt, I've been disappointed with the  tenor of some recent postings
  on this list.  So I am going to propose a New  Year's resolution.  If you
have
  a question or an objection regarding the  appropriateness of a posting, send
  your concerns **off-list** to the list  administrator and let that person
make
  a decision.

  Jon Raymond
  St Paul  Park, MN
  Web site: http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~raymond/

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***