-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Marielle
Stowe
Sent: 29 December 2006 23:29
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Name of Church

Has anyone ever lost all the data in their Legacy File i.e. I tried to
download an update and I don't know what I did but now I have nothing in my
Legacy file ---- I do have a CD back-up but since it is zipped I don't know
how to open it.

Sounds kind of silly I guess but right now I have a mental block about his
and am not sure what to do.

Marielle - Toronto

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call
1-800-753-3453. ***

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***