With respect if Windows has to be re-installed anything on the same drive (eg
C:) will be lost.
The only safe way to avoid this is to partition the hard drive and keep all
data in a separate partion (ie. a different drive) to programs.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
*Use Legacy Search - see My Blogs*
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/Grimshaw/