I have recently upgraded to Legacy De Luxe, and I have found a problem which did not occur with the standard edition. When copying details from websites such as IGI and BMDfree, the details appeared without HTML coding when entered into source details. Now they still appear without HTML coding in the source details, however, in the grey area below, which summarises the details, HTML code appears. For newly entered details this happens straightaway, but for older entries the HTML only appears if I look at the details!

Example – :

Marriages Sep 1887
BARKER Gertrude Lily Alverstoke  2b     910
HAINES Charles Alverstoke          2b   910

Appears in grey box as

Marriages Sep 1887
BARKER Gertrude Lily Alverstoke  2b     <<tab>>910<<tab>>
HAINES Charles Alverstoke<<tab>>         2b<<tab>>910

On some entries this makes the details almost unreadable. Clicking on ‘Strip HTML makes no difference.
Has anyone got an answer to this?
Margaret

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***