-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of R G Strong
Genealogy
Sent: 30 December 2006 02:55
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Name of Church - should be Restoring Zipped Files

I thought I would let you know that keeping data files in the My Documents
folder could be disasterous if your windows program becomes corrupted and
you have to reload windows. If you ever have to reload windows then the My
Documents folder will be overwritten or erased. I would suggest a safer
approch would be to keep the data in a different folder other than My
Documents. I only use the My Documents for temporary or working copies and
save it to its own folder.
Russ Strong